- Report to the International Center (Room 410, Union) within the first 15 days of the semester with your
1.) I-20 or DS 2019 form,
2.) your passport, and
3.) your I-94 card.
Finish the Mandatory Immigration Check-in.
If you're going to work, you should obtain a Work Authorization Letter from the International Center which is necessary for applying your Social Security Number.
- Go directly to the 2nd floor of Union Building with relevant documents and apply for your Student ID Card (UCard). You will have your photo taken there.
After you get your UCard, obtain your UTA ED-Pass which is used for taking UTA Buses and Trax.
- Report to your department.
- Go the Student Health Center (555 Foothill Blvd. Madsen Health Center, level 1) to take tests and vaccines if necessary. For more information, click here.
- Attend the mandatory orientation